- This event has passed.
Uni-Y IMP(ACT) Training
23rd January 2016 - 30th January 2016
Uni-Y IMP(ACT) Training is an experiential leadership workshop conducted by the YMCA staff on how to work effectively in a team and as a team. As the name suggests, this training will IMPACT the participants positively andin turn, challenge participants to ACT and pass on this knowledge to the rest of their ExCo/subcommittees, either through conducting a similar training or through facilitation during ExCo meetings.
* This training is primarily conducted for the Council of Uni-Y Singapore, which consists of the President and 3 Vice-Presidents from all 3 Uni-Y clubs.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Effectively apply the following frameworks in projects
- Team Effectiveness Model
- Feedback Framework
- TTI Model
- Identify the different roles people play in a group
- Do up a Team Roles Circle for a team in order to capitalize on the group’s strengths and bolster the group’s weaknesses
Frequency of Programme
- Once a year in Jan/Feb (after Uni-Y’s Annual General Meeting)