“Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the Heart is another
“. The Y Dance Outreach programme groups together like minded volunteers who possess a love for dance coupled with a passion to enrich the lives of our Intellectually Disabled beneficiaries.
The Y Dance Outreach programme groups together like-minded volunteers who possess a love for dance coupled with a passion to enrich the lives of our beneficiaries with intellectual disabilities.
- To teach beneficiaries different genres of dance and improve their hand eye coordination skills
- To develop, nurture and eventually, showcase their hidden talents through public performances
- To encourage and inspire our beneficiaries, volunteers will complement the programme by organizing periodic outings to concerts
- To bring joy and care to the less fortunate in our community
- To foster relationships among participants (both Volunteers and Beneficiaries)
Bishan Home for the Intellectually Disabled
6 Bishan Street 13
Details: Held on Saturdays, on a monthly basis
Put on your dancing shoes and come join us for Y Dance today!
Should you have any queries, please click here and we will get back to you shortly!